[mythtv] Who knows about: TvRec::TvRec && ChannelBase && Channelstuff ?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Mar 18 20:06:42 UTC 2005

> Permissions can't be the answer because the problem comes and goes.

I didn't know if coming and going was in the same run or if you rebooted or
logged in as a different user, or any number of things.

There are other possibilities, I was throwing out what I thought most
likely.

In terms of tracking down your current case SwitchToInput is a good place to
start, you should look in the logs (and run the backend with at least -v
channel if not -v all).

> But then, this is all single threaded I think
> except for
> the connection between the f/e and the b/e, right ?

Yes, in that the encoder thread is one thread.

Enable more logging and see if you can track it down that way.

--
Anduin Withers