[mythtv] Slightly OT: MythTV as Senior Project?

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:16:49 UTC 2005

This sounds about right.  I abandoned trying to port this because
there were so many bugs in QT and mingw.  I actually had a functioning
version, but due to link issues with ld in mingw, QT didn't seem to
build correctly and iterators were broken.  The announcement of the OS
license got me a bit happy when I read about it on the kde-cygwin
mailing list.

As soon as this is released anyone else interested in helping me start
this port again can send me an email, and we can plan out how to split
it up.