[mythtv] Slightly OT: MythTV as Senior Project?

Nicholas McCoy mccoyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:23:56 UTC 2005

My understanding is that when the OS license for QT Windows comes out,
we can compile MythTV in MS Windows easily.  No need for a port
really, just shake out all the bugs and driver issues.

Now where was that link...
http://www.trolltech.com/developer/faqs/duallicense.html#q113

Late Q2 2005.  Probally at least a few months after that before a
WinMyth is fully functional.