[mythtv] Bug's in Mythgame???

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Jul 26 08:36:28 EDT 2005

> When i enter a new game there stands other.

 This is just weird. Is it still the case after I commited something
that explicitly sets the selected value to the first element?

> After entering all information (binary and rompath) I click done and then in

 What Version of QT? I've tried this on several and haven't seen this
happen at all.

> Now when I enter the launcher again, I had to select other and enter the
> binary and rom path again and then it works!

 Can you send me a copy of the mysql logs showing the exact interaction
with the database ?