AW: [mythtv] Bug's in Mythgame???

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 07:19:51 EDT 2005

When i enter a new game there stands other.

After entering all information (binary and rompath) I click done and then in
the starter list behint the brackets of the launcher there stands nothing.
Now when I enter the launcher again, I had to select other and enter the
binary and rom path again and then it works!