[mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Jul 13 09:52:21 EDT 2005

Chris Petersen wrote:

>> Have you ever looked into integrating something like Jinzora
>> www.jinzora.org<http://www.jinzora.org>for handling of music inside
>> mythweb. I dont imagine it would be alot of
>> work to integrate.
>

> In fact, that looks like the one I was talking about...
>
> and no.  I don't/can't use mythmusic (too many tracks, it's unusable),
> so there's no real reason for me to look into it for mythweb.  I'm
> also lazy and want to wait for the backend to start handling
> streaming, rather than dealing with nfs/smb mounts and all of that
> sort of thing.

Yeah, they contacted me a few times about this, and personally I would
quite like to see Jinzora support added (and as you say a more advanced
interface in mythmusic to handle the case of large music libraries).

The cool bit about jinzora is that you should acquire all the code to do
track info editing, downloads of album art and also a remote control app
of the streaming interface (if mfd ever gets released for example).

It's worth sticking on the back burner and considering an integration.
I think the main coding required is just the interface between the myth
database and their abstracted db interface.

Ed