[mythtv] mythweb + Jinzora

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 13 12:44:31 EDT 2005

> Yeah, they contacted me a few times about this, and personally I would
> quite like to see Jinzora support added (and as you say a more advanced
> interface in mythmusic to handle the case of large music libraries).

I seem to recall emailing them about this at some point, but never got a
reply.  I'm more than happy to work with them to get it working together.

> The cool bit about jinzora is that you should acquire all the code to do
> track info editing, downloads of album art and also a remote control app
> of the streaming interface (if mfd ever gets released for example).

Yeah, all cool stuff, esp. controlling mfd.

> It's worth sticking on the back burner and considering an integration.
> I think the main coding required is just the interface between the myth
> database and their abstracted db interface.

More than happily considering it.  But until I hear from them about
working together on it, there's not much I can do.

-Chris