[mythtv] Requirements on a window manager?

Mark Frey markfrey at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 1 23:56:17 EST 2005

I just updated to the latest cvs and found that the frontend is now in a window rather than being in full screen as it was before I updated. I don't have the option "Display Frontend in a window" checked. I have been using twm as my window manager because this box is used only for Myth and so I never bothered to install anything else. I assume that this new behavior is just something to do with twm being an obsolete window manager. My question is: What are the requirements on a window manager such that it will work with Myth? Could anyone suggest a stripped down window manager that works for them with Myth? As few dependencies as humanly possible would be good.

-Mark