[mythtv] Problem with Via VLD XVMC display and DVB recordings in current CVS: Gaps in video and audio

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Sat Apr 9 09:47:25 UTC 2005

Terry Barnaby wrote:

> Could some change to the DVB code have resulted in an MPEG stream that
> the Via MPEG hardware cannot decode correctly ?

The only thing I can think of is if your hw decoder has problems with
multiple parallell streams? In that case the decoder is supposed to pick
one stream but I don't know how XvMC works. Could you please post the
autopid log msgs from a few recordings so I can see which/how many pids
it's recording?