[mythtv] [Experimental Patch] HDTV Recorder patch updated

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Sat Sep 25 20:20:42 EDT 2004

I'll look at the index problem, I seem to be having that too.

Can you try debugging mythfrontend in LiveTV? Just slowly switch between
HDTV channels until it crashes. I would like to know where we crash when
the PMT changes, but all the channels I get now all use the same pids
for their programs.

-- Daniel