[mythtv] ivtv 0.3.0

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 12 16:19:49 UTC 2004

Its in the the section where ivtv support is enabled
so they have allready elected to use ivtv. Do we need
them to modify 2 settings ? Its easy to do and i would
assume that at some point in the future we should stop
shipping the ivtv header file within myth and this
seems a reasonable transition but if people would
prefer to make the user select which one then that is
possible as well.

John