[mythtv] Issues with CVS (5/24)

Debabrata Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Tue May 25 12:29:37 EDT 2004

I might look at it later. Looks like bttv+ivtv in the same machine is
trouble (kswapd oopses), so I'll be firing up a slave backend in a week or
two. I have a lot of junk machines I can test with also.

I've already seen some of the problems, looks like if they don't exit
gracefully the connection never times out, and that freezes some threads. It
would be nice also to set a timeout around 500-1000ms for mythfrontend too.

-Debabrata