[mythtv] CVS an EPIA with ViaSlice Broken for me

gpezzoli at yahoo.com gpezzoli at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 07:23:55 EDT 2004

Do you have the /dev/video2 device working (eg
via_v4l_drv loaded)?

It was the same for me until I realized that the code
doesn't check for ddmpeg primitives return status, so
you don't get any suspicius error until the SEGV...

I suppose that videoout_viaslice.cpp should at least
check the status for the init routines.

Ciao -- Giordano