[mythtv] Some bugs (0.15)

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri May 21 22:38:33 EDT 2004

I'll add a couple I've been storing in the back of my noggin for a while:

On the Playback Recording screen, if you press Info, then choose
"Delete", the semi-translucent background which dims everything but the
pop up goes away.

On the TV - > Schedule Recordings screen, if you choose Program Guide
and then hit "6" to move to the Program Finder, it works fine.  You can
even hit "4" and go back to the Program Guide.  However, if you
initially choose Program Finder, and this hit "4" to go to the Program
Guide, it dumps you back to the Schedule Recordings screen.

Those are the only two I've noticed.

-dan