[mythtv] Manual recordings in mythweb

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed May 19 18:43:48 EDT 2004

>> I fount another thing, posibly related.
>>
>> On the recorded programs page at the bottom, there is a line like
>> this: "32 programs, using 90 GB out of 101 GB"
>>
>> But I don't have 32 recorded programs, even with the manual
>> recordings that I can't see, it still can't be 32.
>>
>> The record table contains 35 rows and the table recorded
>> contains 16 rows, mythweb shows 15 recordings.
>> One recording was manualy scheduled and isn't shown.
>>
>> So there may be some other problem with the recorded programs
>> page, I looked at the php code but I didn't find anything obviously
>> wrong.
>

> Hmmm... I reloaded the page and now it shows "16 programs,
> using 90 GB out of 101 GB" but I didn't do anything.
> Weird.

Now I know what I did.

If I select the channel where I recorded the manual recording in the "Show
recordings:" combo box, nothing seems to happened and it changes back to
"All Recordings" but at the end of the page it says there are 32 programs
instead of 16.

Maybe the recording list gets doubled somehow.