[mythtv] Patch for ivtv alpha setup, honors on/off bit

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed May 19 13:48:17 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 01:30 pm, Chris Kennedy wrote:
> This properly honors the on/off bit of the alpha state structure used to
> change the alpha settings for ivtv in Myth.  This bit isn't set in Myth,
> and the driver currently just sets it no matter what input is given, which
> is going to change and then this patch will be necessary.

There's absolutely no need for this patch - I'm calling IVTVFB_IOCTL_GET_STATE
before modifying the status each time.  If that doesn't set the enabled bit
when the framebuffer is enabled, the ioctl's broken.

Since the framebuffer has to have been previously enabled for the rest of
mythtv to be visible, and I'm certainly not turning it off anywhere, then...

Isaac