[mythtv] RE: Mythweb locale (localised date and timeformat)

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Mon May 17 15:47:57 EDT 2004

Chris Petersen wrote:
> > None of the mythweb settings were being saved.  I tried the checkbox
> > for description on new line and it didn't save either.  My
> php_session> permissions are:
> > > ls -l |grep php_sessions
> > drwxrwxr-x    3 root     apache      24576 May 16 22:34 php_sessions
> > which looks right to me and I can verify that files are being
> written> to in the directory.  Any other ideas?
>
> cookie domain (check the config file)?  There should only be one
> sessionfile per browser if things are working properly.  If php
> can't reconnect
> the session (ie. there are errors), another session file would be
> created.

I added 'UseCanonicalName on' to my httpd.conf file as indicated in
conf.php and restarted apache however it didn't make a difference.
In php_sessions I have about twenty eight files, all with today's date,
and seven were created just the last time I tried saving the settings.
I've only accessed mythweb with one browser today.  I assume it is
OK to delete these files?  Is there anything else I can look at to
fix this?

I appreciate your help and patience,
Bob C