[mythtv] RE: Mythweb locale (localised date and timeformat)

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Mon May 17 09:39:56 EDT 2004

Chris Petersen wrote:
> > I just updated to current mythtv and mythweb cvs and I'm having this
> > problem with the settings not being saved.  I would like to have
> > it default to including the day of the week in the date field as
> > it did previously (at least I'm pretty sure it did, didn't it?)
>
> Do any of the settings get saved?  I just checked and all of those
> changes have been committed.  Are you sure the session directory
> (writable-by-apache) permissions didn't get overwritten during your
> upgrade?

None of the mythweb settings were being saved.  I tried the checkbox
for description on new line and it didn't save either.  My php_session
permissions are:
> ls -l |grep php_sessions
drwxrwxr-x    3 root     apache      24576 May 16 22:34 php_sessions

which looks right to me and I can verify that files are being written
to in the directory.  Any other ideas?

Bob