[mythtv] DVB alpha-0.4

Barry Smoke barry at arhosting.com
Fri May 14 15:06:13 EDT 2004

That's great!
I have also been made aware,
that there may be support for multiple channels on one transponder with
one dvb-s card.

so, if you are recording smallville on one channel, that means that the
dvb card is tuned to one transponder,
and there are multiple channel streams on that transponder...
so it may be possible to "channel flip", while recording that,
or record 2 channels at the same time from one dvb card, as long as it
is a channel that is on that transponder.

How is this code working?
would it work in Picture in Picture?

This project gets better, and better!