[mythtv] DVB alpha-0.4

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 14:35:07 EDT 2004

I wrote support for Diseqc motors and diseqc 4 way switches and submitted it has been checked into
CVS for over a month now.

I am in the process of writing DVB scanning code to pull transponder lists, pull channel
information, and even guide information (although there is little dvb compliant guide available in
North America).

I currently have code working outside of Myth with printfs to just write to the screen.  I have
been rather busy, and when I get a chance I am working on porting the functions I wrote over to
use QT Objects for implimentation into Myth.  I may have 95% of the grunt work done for everything
you desire.