[mythtv] archive.org

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Fri May 14 02:18:23 EDT 2004

I have, I concur with some of what I have been reading lately that the
best way is to link it into the RSS feeds.

With RSS enclosure it would be a great tools, I see alot more systems
going in this direction lately.
Would be perfect to get all those Dead Concerts to view the RSS Feed,
then click to launch into MythVideo.

It would also be good to have MythNews support the Torrent feeds as well.
Add this link to database option seems appropriate, then dl, and store
in the video/audio folder hierarchy.

Links to read more...

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/bitTorrent
http://grumet.net/rssBitTorrentIntegration/radioClient.html