[mythtv] Backend segfault at startup

Ben de Luca (bedel) bend at bedel.mine.nu
Sun May 9 18:22:54 EDT 2004

I built todays cvs, I was interested in the dvb changes

The dvb stuff looks good,

Having some strange changes with recordings though, if myth is stoped
(killed whilst recording). on the restart the recording is coloured in
the play back screen but no new recording starts up. If i check the ep
guide then nothing is marked to be recorded. If i try to mark some
thing that is meant to be recorded then it doesnt do any thing. If i
try to record some thing that wasnt  marked it will record. If I start
delete every thing from the db I can record again but if i stop myth it
breaks again.

also the osd doesnt show channel info before a channel is changed, when
im swithcing through them