[mythtv] [patch] duplicate checking using programid

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Thu May 6 19:04:07 EDT 2004

Dave Alden wrote:

>Hi,
>  I've made a "first stab" at adding in programid duplicate checking.  I
>added 4 new duplicate check options:

Do we really need "yet more options"..?  Since Progid is null for all of
us without DD, aren't these extra options potentially redundant?

If so, then can't these just be merged into the existing options, and
perhaps the text only adds the Progid if certain grabbers are configured
(to avoid confusing all the SOs in the rest of the world without DD)?

Ed W