[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things abitmore structured?

Dudley Atkinson dudley at jdatkinson.net
Tue Jun 29 12:23:38 EDT 2004

Well, are there any volunteers to run and manage bugzilla for MythTV?

I can't because of other commitments, but I suppose someone with the time
and energy could track some part of the bugs that way, even if it wasn't
all-encompassing.  Time would tell if the bugzilla or the seat-of-the-pants
way worked best....

I suppose the lucky volunteer would have to track this list carefully and
keep the zilla updated since many coders wouldn't (or so I've gathered).

I'd like to see/use it - then I wouldn't think so many dumb things.

JD