[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things a bitmore structured?

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Tue Jun 29 11:01:03 EDT 2004

Tako Schotanus wrote:

> J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>> So why not just ask?  Wouldn't have been a LOT easier to say "Hey
>> anyone got an idea on how I could contribute?" instead of spending
>> days arguing about a topic that was closed a long time ago?
>>
> Are you deliberastely misreading what I write? What part of "it could
> be useful to have a list of issues" don't you understand?

No more than you've deliberately misread the fact that there isn't one
beyond what you could gather by doing your homework.  You keep saying
you want to help but so far all we've heard is "do it my way" and "I
don't care that it's a dead horse I still want to argue it".    You have
plenty of tools at your disposal, simply because your tool of choice
isn't available at this time should not leave you floundering without
any options.

> The fact that Isaac has not condoned something like an official issue
> list does NOT mean we can't discuss the issue, NOR does it mean that
> we can't point out that there are better ways of doing things.

Sure if you want to piss off everyone keep on "discussing" the issue.