[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep things abit more structured?

Thomas M. Pluth tpluth at surewest.net
Mon Jun 28 01:54:54 EDT 2004

 And as we've heard before, the core developers don't want to change the way
they do things, no matter how much email traffic it would save, and no
matter how much it might reduce redundant questions and requests.

 I don't even bother looking at most of the messages on this list any long,
but just search it when I'm having some kind of problem.  There's way too
much traffic to keep up with it, unless that's all you do.

 A moderated set of forums and bugzilla would be very nice to have, but I'm
not the one that needs to be convinced.

  Just my $.02