[mythtv] RE: [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Gary Lerhaupt gary at lerhaupt.com
Tue Jun 22 19:50:03 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 17:23, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> I find it funny that tools with nothing to loose should a project get
> sued have the nerve to get all indignant.

Look, let's not start a flamefest, but certainly this level of discourse
is uncalled for.

> Most of the developers, and
> Isaac for sure, want as much distance between Myth and this tool.

All I can do is to continue to develop on my own (and any who wish to
help) in order to prove to you that Torrentocracy will not
enable/promote/encourage the illegal trading of media.  There is a
larger picture here and its called the public domain.  Perhaps if you
reconsider the value of this in the future, you'll reconsider your
distance.

Gary