[mythtv] (no subject)

Chris_Brownstead at appliedcard.com Chris_Brownstead at appliedcard.com
Wed Jun 16 11:21:10 EDT 2004


Anyone looking for MythRadio update.

My Mythbox died a horible death, power supply smoked, took motherboard, AGP
card and hard disk with it.  Nice. . . .  I have since ordered new 250gb
hd, AGP and new motherboard and new FANS to keep this friggin small atx
media pc case below oven temperature.  Put it all back together last night,
works fine and will continue.  Status is :

1. Screens for tuning and saving favorites is done.
2. Radio calls are done. Power on/off, tune up/down, scan/save.
3. FM cards only if they can be mapped as /dev/radio.
4. IVTV driver DOES NOT support FM that I can discern.. . which sucks. so I
am using my secondary BTTV card works fine.

I should be ready for some volunteer testers by end of July.  If anyone
cares . . . Thanks

Chris Brownstead



More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list