[mythtv] [BUG] mythfrontend crash on Watch recordings screen. (gdb dump attached)

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:30:45 EDT 2004


On Thursday 10 June 2004 05:56 am, Patrick Mowry wrote:
> Hello,
>   With latest CVS on RH9 (2.4 kernel) and a PVR-350,  If I enter the Watch
> Recordings Screen and leave any program selected long enough for the
> preview to play for a few seconds, the frontend crashes.  If I migrate
> quickly from one program to the next everything is fine and I can watch the
> ones I want. I tried changing the frontend to use thumbnails instead, but
> it did not take affect.  Things were working fine with CVS from last
> weekend.  Please let me know if you need further information or it looks
> like a problem with my system.

Fixed in current CVS.

Isaac


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list