[mythtv] LCD info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jun 10 06:18:07 EDT 2004

Just upgraded to the latest CVS yesterday and for the first time I
noticed in the setup a bunch of checkboxes to turn on or off certain
information screens for LCDproc. What I wondered was: are all those
options actually implemented? Because I can't remember ever having seen
channel information on the LCD, I only get the time when watching Live
TV. Infact that was one of the points on my TODO list but now I'm
wondering if there's just something wrong with my setup.

Can anyone confirm that all those info screens are available or not?

Thanks,
 -Tako