[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] Status of scheduled show changed by

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 21:19:44 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 06:54:26PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> I made a note about your reply to this and Bruce's in case someone
> else doesn't get to this first.

If you're referring to causing a reschedule upon deleting a recording,
I just committed it.  I also removed some cases that could cause
extra, unnedded reschedules.

> on my TODO.  Deleting a recording from the Watch Recordings screen
> currently causes the frontend to Re-Retrieve the recordings list
> from the backend twice.  Not so noticeable on fast machines but I notice

Yeah, I noticed other cases, too, though none are probably as heavy
weight as playbackbox.  I've also added a note in my TODO to look at
them someday.

David
--
David Engel