[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] Status of scheduled show changed by

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jun 3 18:54:26 EDT 2004

> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 07:34:18PM -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Moving this conversation over from the -users list cause I think
> > it's a dev issue.
>
> You beat me to it. :)

I made a note about your reply to this and Bruce's in case someone
else doesn't get to this first.

> Perhaps.  I think the impact of unconditionally running the scheduler
> shouldn't be too great.  And we'd get the correct status, to boot.
> The main thing I'd be concerned about is making sure a "delete and
> forget" action only resulted in one run of the scheduler.  If done
> wrong, it could easily result in two runs.

I've seen one other place something similar to this happens and it's already
on my TODO.  Deleting a recording from the Watch Recordings screen
currently causes the frontend to Re-Retrieve the recordings list
from the backend twice.  Not so noticeable on fast machines but I notice
it on my slower frontends/backends.

--

Chris