[mythtv] Possible bug in 'separate video modes for GUI & TV playback'?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 13:19:09 EDT 2004

Has anybody seen this?

Go into the EPG while watching LiveTV.  The video is resized & relocated
to the 'hole' in the EPG, but only the left 1/3 of the picture is
there; the rest is just chopped off and I can see the 'hole' image.

Using an M-179 as the tuner(s), and GF4MX TV-out w/the -4363 drivers
(happened with the 6106 drivers too, when I tried them).  *Not* using
XvMC.

I don't know how long this has been there as I don't watch LiveTV often.
Running CVS from 6/23.

I *think* I first noticed this when I started using 'separate video
modes for GUI & TV playback'.  When I get home I'll check and see if I
get this behavior with this option turned off.

It kind of makes sense since I think when you go into the EPG it
switches to the GUI video mode (800x600).

-JAC