[mythtv] recording profile combinations

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Jul 23 04:59:03 EDT 2004

Op donderdag 22 juli 2004 09:43, schreef Isaac Richards:
<snip>
> I don't really think the codec settings belong in mythweb.  I certainly
> don't want to have yet another thing to have to update whenever something
> minor changes in the main code, and this is a situation where getting out
> of sync could seriously break things for people.

Good point. Since these are just settings that can be set between some bounds
(possibly with some fixed increments), what about making some definition file
where both the frontend and the backend can read from.

In theory 'the database' should be able to contain such information.

	Henk Poley <><