[mythtv] [BUG?] Advanced recording options

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sat Jul 10 18:07:40 EDT 2004

Just a couple questions on the new advanced recording options screen:

1.  If I select, [No Change] for example from the descriptions choices,
is the previous menu supposed to say "No Change" or should it be listing
what No Change actually means?

2.  How do you save the options?  I thought "Record this as shown" would
save but if I select that after a change and go back in I still see my
options as before.  My last item on the list is [Cancel].  Now, I did
copy the GANT ui.xml entries into my Visor ui.xml to support this screen
so maybe I missed something...

3.  The "No episode limit" option doesn't allow for SELECT to show me
all choices like the other items do, neither does the auto-expire and
some of the ones on the schedule menu

4.  Seems that options that have sub-menus have [] around them, but
others don't like the recording profiles choices, but then when you
enter them with SELECT and return they do have [] around them.  This
seems consistent for all the menus that do not start with [] but allow
SELECT to enter.

Thanks,
Kevin