[mythtv] Some bugs

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jan 30 04:42:38 EST 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 04:00 pm, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Isaac Richards wrote:
>
> > Any more easy ones? =)
>
> If they are going to be that easy, of course =)
>
> - The X cursor is visible on the advanced options page (see,
> easy).
>
> - The X cursor appears when it is over the MythRemoteLineEdit
> in Manual Schedule and the keyword search popup (bug or a
> feature?).

Fixed these two.

> - When watching a record in progress then the recording ends,
> seeks forward no longer find position map information. The
> keyframe info comes from the encoded while recording but once
> the encoder goes away it could/should failover to the data in
> recordedmarkup.

and

> - Bookmarks are not honored for a recording is in progress
> with software encoders. This is because it checks for
> hasFullPositionMap (i.e. a completed seektable appended).
> Bookmarks in progress work for mpeg-2 and the message
> "Partial position map found" appears (recordedmarkup?).

Are the same thing -- nuppeldecoder.cpp (and ivtvdecoder.cpp, really) needs to
be updated to match Doug Larrick's positionmap changes to avformatdecoder.
That should fix these two (and similar) issues.  I asked for easy bugs, not
time consuming ones =)

> - Holding down then releasing the right or left arrow keys
> during record in progress cause the seeks to continue
> seeking for all the queued keystrokes. PreRecorded stops
> seeking as soon as the key is released.
>
> - Holding down then releasing the up or down arrow keys
> during live TV causes the channel changes to continue for
> all the queued keystrokes.

Not sure how to fix these two..  Would you think you'd want it to discard all
queued keys for new channel changes in the same direction after a channel
change has finished?  I could see that not being desirable, though..  Hmm.

> - Manual Schedule fails if the starttime matches the starttime
> and chanid of a show already in the listings.

Fixed this one with a replace into instead of insert, I think.

Isaac