[mythtv] Re: [committed] denoise3d "black spots" fix

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Thu Jan 29 21:13:56 EST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:47:02 -0800, "Bruce Markey" <bjm at lvcm.com> said:
> Go figure. The first thing I tried was USA (white logos) PGA Golf
> (white shirts in the sunshine). No black spots. Maybe a
> compiler/optimizer error?

That's my thinking.  The big oddity for me is that the three instances
of this loop are cut-and-paste copies of each other, but only the last
one, for the line 1+ temporal values, produces invalid output.
Differing behavior from identical code feels like a compiler bug to me,
and when I get a chance, I'll see if I can make this go away by fiddling
with CFLAGS.
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc