[mythtv] Myth Video Conference Plugin

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Wed Jan 28 05:16:52 EST 2004

Absolutely; it does that now (in that I haven't got video working yet :-).

My plan is, you can make video conference calls or standard calls to normal
phones if you can find a Service Provider that will handle them.  Beyond
that, I want to allow you to make a call from an IP Phone in your house,
then if you want to "promote" it to video, you switch on Myth and select the
option.  Then you get video on your TV but sound through the phone.

Lots of options / ideas; most are pretty simple once I get the basics
working.

Paul