[mythtv] Myth Video Conference Plugin

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Wed Jan 28 18:06:46 EST 2004

So VoIP is standardized; and most people use either H.323 or SIP. I don't
know what Dialpad use but I chose SIP because it is the way everyone is
moving. There are definately some providers that can provide calls from Myth
into the PSTN and when I have some code worth releasing I will collate  a
list of them and hopefully people out there can do some testing.  NAT and
Firewalls are very fixable in very standard ways and implementing this is on
my list.