[mythtv] Heads up: Smart playlists in MythMusic

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 26 16:14:35 EST 2004

Can you point me to the code that executes playlists within playlists?  I've
attempted to tackle this at a low level by modifying the
fillSongsFromSonglist function so that when passed the playlist field as
retreived from the database, if the smart: tag is present, it queries to
build the song list or else it behaves as it does today.  I haven't seen any
code that checks the ID in a playlist to see if it another playlist.

Kevin