[mythtv] [BUG + FIX] Compiling against QT Embedded 3.1.2

Felix Hermann Hoßfeld enemybuster at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 07:46:17 EST 2004

Hello!

The CVS of last night doesn't compile against QT Embedded 3.1.2 on my Debian
testing deistribution.

It fails because WNoAutoErase is not defined. From my QT-X11 Sources I know
that WNoAutoErase is defined as WRepaintNoErase | WResizeNoErase.

Since WRepaintNoErase and WResizeNoErase are defined in the embedded version
it should be sufficient to change line 671 in libs/libmyth/mythdialog.cpp
from

flags |= WNoAutoErase;

flags |= WRepaintNoErase | WResizeNoErase;

I hope a patch is not necessary for this one line.

Otherwise it seems to compile flawlessly but I can't test the binaries
because I RMAed my PVR-350.

Cheers

Felix Hoßfeld