[mythtv] Update PVR 350 patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Fri Jan 9 01:56:32 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 01:23:13AM -0500, IvanK. wrote:
> I had the same problem.  Had to manually remove two lines (what the patch
> does).  The two lines are:

Why hasn't anyone said anything about this before?  Please try this
version.

FWIW, the probable reason for the patch failure is that I have a
couple of unrelated changes in my working copy of myth that I edit out
by hand when generating the patch.  I guess I haven't been editing
that one out correctly.

David
--
David Engel