[mythtv] NEW ATSC/HDTV card for MythTV

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 18:48:35 UTC 2004

> FedEx supposedly dropped one of these cards at my house this morning and
> I can't wait to try and see what your current code is able to do with
> ATSC broadcasts in the US. Is there a starter page for installing the
> linux-dvb code and mythTV? Do you think I have to remove my HD2000 card?

The drivers just got into linux-dvb today so you need to follow the dvb-kernel
howtos.. There should be plenty of instructions on the linuxtv website or
related websites..

As far as the ATSC code dvb patch 3.1 should get you started and there are
directions in there..

There should be no reason to remove the HD2000 card..

Taylor