[mythtv] [patch] couple of fixes for vsync

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Fri Aug 20 05:30:09 EDT 2004

Steven wrote:
> Just to make sure if I understand this correctly.
> With TV out you mean interlaced tv-out?
> The tv-out on a pundit (and also nvidia cards i think) for example uses
> hardware deinterlacing so the video has to be de-intelaced before it
> reaches the videocard to have it displayed properly on a tv. So it would
> benefit from bob deinterlacing to go from 25 fps to 50 fps (PAL)? Or not?

Ive had the best results with this strategy.

BTW. does anyone have a nice set of mode lines and Myth GUI/Video screen sizes
to use? I have just been running the system at 800x600 but the bars around the
screen are starting to annoy me.

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester