[mythtv] MythBrowser V0.1

Philippe C. Cattin cattin at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 9 17:02:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

This is my initial release of the web-browser extension to MythTV.
MythBrowser allows to display arbitrary webpages in full-screen mode
from within myth. Simple page navigation is even possible with the
remote only. you can download it from:

   http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~pcattin/downloads/mythbrowser_V0.1.tar.gz

The following todos are on my list:

- Automatic Recognition of physical screen size
- Better config/make mechanism (any hints on how to do that?)
- An icon for the button (I thought of a spider-web)
- Possibility to go BACK a link

since this is my first KDE/Qt application I beg you not to flame me too
much about the crude appearance of the package. I welcome any comments
regarding usability and of course hints on how to improve it.

Philippe