[mythtv] Patch to use LEDs attached to LCD display

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Sep 6 20:12:53 EDT 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 06:46 pm, Steven J. Finnegan wrote:
> Here is a patch to enable the LEDs attached to LCDs controlled by LCDd.
>
> This patch will turn on LED #1 if capture card #1 is being used, LED #2 for
> capture card #2, etc. For this purpose, "in use" means either recording a
> scheduled program, or displaying live TV.

Looks mostly ok, but it seems you're assuming that the recorder numbers are 0
through the number of recorders currently active, which I don't think is what
you want..  Say, for example, if you have two tuners, #0 and #1.  #1 is
recording, #0 is inactive.  QUERY_ISRECORDING will return 1, since one tuner
card is recording.  You then ask if tuner card #0 is recording, which it
isn't, so no LEDs will get lit...

Isaac