[mythtv] conflict resolution

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Thu Nov 6 15:12:58 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 10:35:57AM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> I've been trying some other cases that could potentially
> cause problems and it seems to give reasonable results in
> most cases. Not always what I'd expect but reasonable =).

Could you elaborate, please.  I'm sure some idiosyncrasies will be
found once this gets wider use.

> PrintList and the conflicts page still show extra showings
> of the episodes as not recording.  I verified that recorddups
> does mark all showings to be recorded with the same database
> but unpatched CVS.

Interesting, I don't see how the old scheduler would do that unless
conflicts were involved.  Regardless, once a showing was recorded and
kept in the recorded table, the old scheduler would then suppress
future showings so the end result should be the same as with the new
scheduler.

David
--
David Engel