[mythtv] conflict resolution

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Nov 6 13:35:57 EST 2003

I've been trying some other cases that could potentially
cause problems and it seems to give reasonable results in
most cases. Not always what I'd expect but reasonable =).

However, it appears that recorddups isn't honored. If a show
is added ("Nova" for example) that has multiple showings of
the same episode (subtitle and desc. match) only one of each
episode is marked to record. Other episodes are correctly
marked R=0, N=4. Next, go the the Advanced Options page and
check "Allow recording even if duplicate episode" then Enter.
PrintList and the conflicts page still show extra showings
of the episodes as not recording.  I verified that recorddups
does mark all showings to be recorded with the same database
but unpatched CVS.

--  bjm