[mythtv] [patch] epg selection / over-pre record display / small:fonts

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Nov 1 13:13:06 EST 2003

On Saturday 01 November 2003 07:16 am, avalanche at beyondmonkey.com wrote:
> Three (updated) patches against current cvs:

Applied all of this, thanks =)

> 2. Displays recordings that are in 'over' or 'pre' recording with a lighter
> color on the playback box screen. Also enables the 'stop recording' popup
> for them. The new function RemoteGetRecordingStatus(ProgramInfo *) provides
> the recording status (none/rec/pre/over).

One problem with this is that I'm pretty sure the EnableForcedFont() stuff
doesn't properly deal with a font that doesn't exist...  So, I think this'll
break other themes.  If I have time today, I'm going to make
EnableForcedFont() return a status indicator or have a fall-back font to take
care of this, but for now it's just using the 'recording' font in pre/post
record times.

Isaac