[mythtv] mythmkmovie problems

David Won phlegm at rogers.com
Tue May 6 18:03:07 EDT 2003

I reinstalled Mplayer with the patch and this seems to have fixed the
problem. Well sort of. It works great on all of the recent files I have
but still hangs the same with anything older than a month or so. No big
deal as there was nothing really worth saving anyways.

Thanks for the help.

Dave

--
David Won <phlegm at rogers.com>